Mohan Rajan (Promoter and Director)
- Mohan Rajan graduated with a first class in Commerce from the R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics, in 1985. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1987. He has also passed the final examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, in 1994. He had secured All India 3rd rank in the Intermediate examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- He has also been a Director on the Board of the Association of Merchant Bankers of India, a Self Regulatory Organization recognized by SEBI.
- He has also organized seminars for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, including two on Derivatives, covering underlyings in securities, foreign exchange and commodities.
- He has qualified as a US CPA passing all the CPA exams in Nov. 2003 wherein he has gained understanding of US GAAP, GAAS, US Tax and other laws.
- He has done extensive work over last twenty three years in different professional areas of work including audits, consulting, direct and indirect tax, corporate laws, financial services, etc.
- As part of continuing professional education, recently he has completed E learning course on IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards).
Sriharsh Tyagarajan (Director)
- Sriharsh Tyagarajan graduated as Bachelor of Commerce in May 1993, with First Class, from Kirti College for Science, Arts & Commerce. He had secured 1st Rank in his College, in the Final Year B.Com exams.
- He has qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
- From January 1997 onwards till February 1998 he was employed with Tata Motors Ltd., Pune in the Cost & Budget Dept., wherein he gained wide experience in Costing & Finance applications in a large Manufacturing complex.
- Sriharsh has been instrumental in the development of `Track’, a Time Management Software for tracking of time utilization, costs and billings in service industries. He has given talks on professional topics at seminars.
- Sriharsh has passed the CISA (Certified Information Systems Audit) exam held by ISACA, (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) USA. This is an exam held annually on a global basis and has universal recognition in the field of systems audit. He has also been certified as an “Ethical Hacker” by Asian School of Cyber Laws, a premiere institute in cyber activities.
He has done extensive work over fourteen years in different professional areas of work including audits, consulting, direct and indirect tax, corporate laws, financial services, etc.
- As part of continuing professional education, recently he has completed E learning course on IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards
Shobhana Rajan ( Director)
Shobhana is a post graduate in Arts, with specialization in Journalism & Mass Communications. She has been a visiting faculty for Mumbai University for their post graduate courses. She has experience of working with media companies. She handles public relations, corporate communications, Human Resources, Training & Corporate Affairs of Catalyst.
Mythilee Sriharsh (Director)
Mythilee is a commerce graduate and has appeared for CA Final exams. She has over ten years extensive experience in different aspects of accounting, finance, taxation, statutory compliances and commercial matters. With Catalyst, in addition to aforesaid areas, she is also involved in specific client engagements.
The Directors are supported by able team of executives in following areas :
- Client Delivery executives
- Business Development
- HR recruitments
- HR Care
- Finance, Accounting & Taxation
- Logistics Support