Mohan Rajan (Promoter and Director)
- Mohan Rajan graduated with a first class in Commerce from the R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, in 1985. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1987. He has also passed the final examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, in 1994. He had secured All India 3rd rank in the Intermediate examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- He has designed one of the earliest financial accounting softwares in India between 1990 to 1992 which was successfully implemented at more than 40 clients. He has done other software design consultancy projects and has also been trained and worked on implementation of Oracle Financial Applications.
- He is the promoter director of Catalyst Capital Services Pvt. Ltd., which was a SEBI registered Merchant Banker, from 1993 to 1996. He has also been a Director on the Board of the Association of Merchant Bankers of India, a Self Regulatory Organization recognized by SEBI from 1994 to 1996.
- He has also organized two seminars on derivatives for the ICAI, on Derivatives, he has written an article on Bonus Amendment Act, which was published in Oct 2016 CA Journal.
- He had passed the US CPA exams in Nov. 2003, he has completed course in Oracle apps.
- He has done extensive work over more than thirty years in different professional areas of work including audits, consulting, direct and indirect tax, corporate laws, financial services, etc.
Sriharsh Tyagarajan (Director)
- Sriharsh Tyagarajan graduated as Bachelor of Commerce in May 1993, with First Class, from Kirti M. Doongursee College for Science, Arts & Commerce. He had secured 1st Rank in his College, in the Final Year B.Com exams.
- He has qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996. He has also passed the Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).
- From January 1997 onwards till February 1998 he was employed with TELCO-Pune (Tata Motors Ltd.) in the Cost & Budget Dept., wherein he gained wide experience in Costing & Finance applications in a large Manufacturing complex.
- Sriharsh has been instrumental in the development of `Track’, a Time Management Software for tracking of time utilization, costs and billings in service industries.
- Sriharsh has passed the CISA (Certified Information Systems Audit) exam held by ISACA, (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) USA. He has also been certified as an “Ethical Hacker” by Asian School of Cyber Laws, a premiere institute in cyber activities.
- Sriharsh has been Director since 1998 & jointly spearheaded the thrust of Catalyst into Corporate Outsourcing & recruitment activities. He has done extensive work over more than Twenty years in different professional areas of work including audits, consulting, direct and indirect tax, corporate laws, financial services, etc.
Mythilee Sriharsh (Director)
Mythilee is a commerce graduate and has appeared for CA Final exams. She has over ten years extensive experience in different aspects of accounting, finance, taxation, statutory compliances and commercial matters. With Catalyst, in addition to aforesaid areas, she is also involved in specific client engagements.
The Directors are supported by able team of executives in following areas :
- Client Delivery executives
- Business Development
- HR recruitments
- HR Care
- Finance, Accounting & Taxation
- Logistics Support